ELIGIBILITY FOR REGISTRATION
• Performances to be held during the performance period (Sep 20- Oct 21, 2020)
• Venue is the Osaka Fringe Festival participating venues
※ You must have a venue contract in place before you can register your show with us. (except outdoor performance)
※ If you would like to use any other spaces around Abeno, Tennouji, Naniwa, and Nishinari, please contact the Osaka Fringe Festival in advance.
※ We introduce the venues to artists who want to register their performance at the Osaka Fringe Festival. please contact us.
• The conditions of use of open spaces vary by venue.
• There is no sound or lighting equipment in the outdoor space. Please prepare it yourself.
• You are not required to state the genre, or whether it is a free or ticketed performance.
※ However, consultation is required for bazaars and goods sales.
※ Excepting the case of limited admission performances (Students, Members Only, Extreme Age Restrictions, etc).
• You must include the Logo for the Osaka Fringe Festival on all promotional material including any websites, fliers, etc.
• Artists and Companies must be responsible for any trouble arising after the performance. The Osaka Festival Fringe is unable to take any responsibility in this case.
- a company /a performer ‥‥ 3,000 Yen
If it is a collaboration program with multiple performances / companies, please contact us in advance.
- June 30th, 2020, midnight (Japanese time)
※Deadlines for registrations that show information will be listed on our website, fliers, and program.
- Please register using the “Fringe Application Form” below.
■1-3 Photograph of your performance ( +72dpi Resolution / +1200px Width)
■ Profile Picture of your company or yourself, OR your logo. ( +72dpi Resolution / +500px Width)
We will get back to you sometime later.